Thursday, September 25, 2008

This Week's Top Quotes of the Mueller Tikes

  • "Potty Train?!! Where's the potty train?! Can I go for a ride on it?" (Janie's response when I told her that we should just finished getting potty trained instead of buying more diapers)

  • "Mommy, I like it when you hang out on that side of the room so I can do my own business over here." (What Jack said while he was smearing glue sticks on the dining room table and didn't want me to see)

  • "Mommy, I like to give hugs to people." (What Jack said when he was feeling the need to cuddle with his mommy)

  • "My name is NUFFIN'!" (Janie's response when asked what her name is on a horse-drawn wagon ride that she was apprehensive about)

  • "Mommy, can you show me where God lives?" (Jack asked as he stood looking thoughtfully at his U.S. map)

1 comment:

Family Kennison Hochman said...

Hi there,
Your post popped up in my automated search for "Potty Train" but we couldn't resist telling you about the book we wrote...The Potty Train. Take a look. Sorry for the intrusion. Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5v2cck